Apparently these little black and white squares form four perfect circles. Can you see them?
And this one’s just for a little more fun.
Pretty dumb, apparently.
I’m not saying ALL Trump supporters are this dumb. Some really smart folks are just mislead by him. But their support goes just as far toward enabling him hurt millions of poor Americans.
- From the Internet
I can’t read the Portugese, or whatever it is. Nor can I understand the song. If it says something inappropriate, I apologize. But this is just too funny to pass up.
Billboard recently placed in Kim Davis’ home town by Planting Peace. Kim Davis is the Kentucky County Clerk who made news by refusing to sell legal marriage licenses to same-sex couples and then went to jail for refusing to obey a court order to do her job.
Even now, after being released from jail, she still refuses to personally issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples or even let her employees issue such licenses bearing her name, title, or authority. “Instead,” she says, “the license will state that they are issued pursuant to a federal court order.” Lawyers are questioning whether or not such a marriage license is even valid.
According to their website, Planting Peace is a global nonprofit organization founded for the purpose of spreading peace in a hurting world. Their projects focus primarily on humanitarian aid and environmental initiatives, including their multi-national deworming campaign, Equality House LGBTQ rights advocacy, a network of orphanages and safe havens, and conservation effort in the rainforests of Peru.
You MUST hear about these young women’s experiences with the nation’s leading abortion provider. You haven’t heard this before.
Dan Barker should know
Dan Barker was an evangelical preacher and gospel song writer until he realized it was all superstition. Now he is co-President of the Freedom From Religion Foundation, the largest freethought association in North America.
With more than 22,500 members, the nonprofit FFRF works as an effective state/church watchdog and voice for freethought (atheism, agnosticism, skepticism).
You can read Dan Barker’s story in his new book, Godless: How an Evangelical Preacher Became One of America’s Leading Atheists.
I love it! An interesting way to combat racism.
I hope you enjoy the video as much as I do. Let’s all put racism in it’s place.
The wisdom of the wise, and the experience of ages, may be preserved by quotations. –Benjamin Disraeli
Here are a few great ones.
- I changed my car horn to gunshot sounds. People move out of the way much faster now!
- You can tell a lot about a woman’s mood just by her hands. If she is holding a gun, she’s probably angry.
- Gone are the days when girls used to cook like their mothers. Now they drink like their fathers.
- You know that tingly little feeling you get when you really like someone? That’s common sense leaving your body.
- I don’t like making plans for the day because then the word “premeditated” gets thrown around in the courtroom.
- I didn’t make it to the gym today. That makes five years in a row.
- Last year I joined a support group for procrastinators. We haven’t met yet.
- I don’t need anger management. I need people to stop irritating me!
- Old age is coming at a really bad time!
- When I was a child I thought Nap Time was a punishment… now, as a grown up, it just feels like a small vacation!
- The biggest lie I tell myself is… “I don’t need to write that down, I’ll remember it.”
- Lord grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, & the friends to post my bail when I finally snap!
- I don’t have gray hair. I have “wisdom highlights”. I’m just very wise.
- My people skills are just fine. It’s my tolerance for idiots that needs work.
- Of course I talk to myself, sometimes I need expert advice.
- At my age “getting lucky” means walking into a room and remembering why.
- Teach your daughter how to shoot, because a restraining order is just a piece of paper.
- If God wanted me to touch my toes, he would’ve put them on my knees.
- I’ve lost my mind, but I’m pretty sure my wife took it!
- Even duct tape can’t fix stupid… but it can muffle the sound!
- Why do I have to press one for English when you’re just gonna transfer me to someone I can’t understand anyway?
From the Internet